I get a lot of questions about the tools I use in my shop so I’ve put together a list here of the primary tools I use to create the things you see on this site and other social media platforms. On occasion, the exact models I have may no longer be available and I will list the most similar model available to the one I have.
Note: I have listed affiliate links beside each one that I can for your convenience. To be transparent, I make a little money off of these links, but at no cost to you. So if you want to help me out (since I am providing you this resource) please use the links. If not, no worries!
Also, unless explicitly stated, I am not sponsored by these tool brands listed below. I purchased these tools with MY OWN MONEY and stand behind them because I love using them. I will always market sponsored products clearly and transparently.
Small/Handheld Power Tools:
- Dewalt Drill/Driver Set – https://amzn.to/2O7xQSm
- Festool TS55 Tracksaw – https://amzn.to/2TFwwMx
- Festool ETS 150 Sander – https://amzn.to/2udy6Gu
- Festool Rotex 150 Sander – https://amzn.to/2Cnsiyp
- Festool Domino DF500 – https://amzn.to/2TGF4Tq
- Festool Domino XL700 – https://amzn.to/2u87tm8
Large/Bench top Power Tools:
- SawStop PCS 3 HP table saw – https://amzn.to/2FgJLKL
- Laguna 1412 Bandsaw – https://amzn.to/2Y2xdOH
- Grizzly G0490X 8″ Jointer
- Grizzly G0453Z 15″ Planer
- Shopfox Drill Press – https://amzn.to/2Y0SCI0
- Jet JWL-1221VS Midi-Late – https://amzn.to/2CogQCN
- Jet 16-32 Drum Sander – https://amzn.to/2ubesuE
- Ridgid Oscillating Sander – https://amzn.to/2TEALbg
- Harbor Freight 12″ Disc Sander – https://amzn.to/2Y0H3QZ
- Dewalt DWS780 12″ Sliding Miter Saw – https://amzn.to/2F9OmwW
- Delta Bench Grinder – https://amzn.to/2Y4cUA7